Looking best android app developer

• Replies:21
Steve D.
  • Forum posts: 11

May 5, 2017, 12:34:06 PM via Website

I want create my own Android App, I amlooking best android app development company for me. I found top 10 app development company on google and their reviews and comments but I am confuse to select one, Can any suggest me?

samina ali

Garry J.
  • Forum posts: 13

May 5, 2017, 3:50:58 PM via Website

Hi Steve

I am reaching out to you from one of the leading IT company. We are CMMi3 level, Microsoft Gold partners with experience of 7+ years in Mobile Application Development. I can surely share our Mobile Applications sample work with you in person.

It would be appreciated if you can please come up on Skype and join me their @ cis.garry and we can set one e-meeting to discuss your idea for an application or you can please write me the requirements of an application @ garry@cisinlabs.com

You would be surely delighted with our services in spending of a very nominal cost.

Look forward for your kind attention.

Warm Regards,
Garry Jones.

Garry J.

May 5, 2017, 4:37:12 PM via Website

Iqbal

Garry J.

Hi Steve

I am reaching out to you from one of the leading IT company. We are CMMi3 level, Microsoft Gold partners with experience of 7+ years in Mobile Application Development. I can surely share our Mobile Applications sample work with you in person.

It would be appreciated if you can please come up on Skype and join me their @ cis.garry and we can set one e-meeting to discuss your idea for an application or you can please write me the requirements of an application @ garry@cisinlabs.com

You would be surely delighted with our services in spending of a very nominal cost.

Look forward for your kind attention.

Warm Regards,
Garry Jones.

Hy, i am also looking for a developer to make an app for my site. Can you help me on that?
It is about Video Downloader APP. Are you interested with this kind of work?

Reply me if you are interested.

Hey Iqbal

I can surely assist you to develop a video downloader application for your website. Please add me on Skype: cis.garry so that we can get connect with each other to discuss about the requirements of your desired application or please share your skype or phone number so that I can connect you directly. Alternatively, you can also email me all the requirements @ garry@cisinlabs.com and I will get back to you there.

Look forward for your attention Iqbal.

Warm Regards,
Garry Jones.

Anil
  • Forum posts: 1

May 8, 2017, 10:06:00 AM via Website

Hello Steve,

We have delivered 300+ apps and will be happy to assist you remote.

Please contact anil@daffodilsw.com to discuss things in detail.
. Skype anil-daffodil

Garry J.

May 8, 2017, 11:52:52 AM via Website

Hi Steve,

I am still looking forward for your reply.

I would be glad to develop an application for you, please let me know if we can set up one Skype call to discuss further about the requirements of the work.

Look forward for your attention.

Warm Regards,
Garry Jones.

Garry J.

May 8, 2017, 11:57:33 AM via Website

Hey Iqbal

Still waiting for your feedback, please let me know if we can have one Skype call to discuss about your project requirements.

Warm Regards
Garry

Pearlina

May 10, 2017, 3:09:33 PM via Website

Hello Steve,

I can assist you with the best android app developer. Please reach me at pooja.upadhyay@consagous.com
or Skype me at live: pooja.upadhyay_2

Thank you

Steve D.
  • Forum posts: 11

May 11, 2017, 9:27:36 AM via Website

Thanks you friens for your effort. Garry J. I wiill contact you.

Garry J.

May 11, 2017, 9:49:43 AM via Website

Sure Steve. I will wait for your message. Thanks

Garry J.

May 24, 2017, 1:36:54 PM via Website

Hi Steve, Look forward for your message. Ping me with all the details whenever you would be ready with it.

Garry J.

Jun 5, 2017, 11:27:23 AM via Website

Hi Steve, Look forward for your message. Please ping me on Skype at cis.garry or send me an email at garry3.efi@gmail.com with all the details of the project whenever you would be ready with it.

Alex Wilson

Jun 12, 2017, 7:54:00 AM via Website

If you are looking for top class android app developer? Just Visit JK Technosoft & check their great android app development service & solutions. So Grab now JK Technosoft service & increase your growth rate.

dare arun

Jun 12, 2017, 10:06:54 AM via Website

hi,
Concern Infotech is the leading mobile app development company in chennai, we are having more than years of experiences in android & iOS app development.

As a Creative Mobile App Development Company, our team of trained and experienced iPhone & Android app developers do in-depth analysis of our client's business success.

Thanks
Concerninfotech

Garry J.

Jun 20, 2017, 10:52:04 AM via Website

Hi Steve, look forward for your message/email so that we can move ahead into the process for the estimation.

alex
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 27, 2017, 12:24:17 PM via Website

Hello Steve,

Hope you are doing well. I would like to let you know that before hiring an app development company you should know some information on that. I found a link appdevelopinus.livejournal.com for this. Hope this will help you out.

Best of luck!

Danish Qureshi
  • Forum posts: 42

Mar 15, 2018, 7:42:54 AM via Website

Leo TechnoSoft is a global solution provider in Product Engineering, I.T Services, Cloud Computing, Mobile Application Development and Infrastructure Support with expertise in the latest technology implementation. Set up in 2006, Leo TechnoSoft is a technical support partner specializing in building, serving, managing and extending technology on a Cloud and on Premise enterprise environment. Leo TechnoSoft‘s operations are in USA (Los Angeles and Chicago) and India (Pune), along with extension offices in Dubai and Singapore.

Get the estimated cost of an app which you want to build by clicking here

vsl-dev

Jun 21, 2018, 4:15:32 PM via Website

Hi Steve,

we can offer you great senior Android developer - he just finished long-term project.
If you are interested you can reach us: android@visla.co

Andrew

shujat khan

Jun 28, 2018, 2:51:34 PM via Website

You can visit at CETPA Infotech which provides 100% placement to all enrolled students in reputed companies as a profile of Android Developer as well as other latest technologies profile. This company has excellent placement cell members who always try to do best for students who belong to either CETPA or not.

Elizabeth Watkins

Dec 21, 2018, 4:53:54 PM via Website

Hi there,

Are you looking for top Android Developers to develop you an app?

If that's the case, I would highly recommend you get in touch with App Maisters regarding your app and get a quote from them.

They have a great team of android developers onboard with them and provide superb development / customer services.

For more info visit - www.appmaisters.com/android-development

Hope it helps in your search :)

Richard
  • Forum posts: 8

Dec 21, 2018, 5:06:40 PM via Website

Yes, I would recommend you Spiral Scout mobile development company, experienced in Android development and web development.

appdeveloper
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 26, 2019, 12:53:40 PM via Website

If you are looking for the best android app developer. I would recommend BR Softech is the best option for you that provides the best android applications, To know more about app developer cost visit here: hire android developer

smith johnes

Apr 22, 2021, 12:14:21 PM via Website

There are many companies with a vast experience. Today, most projects are outsourced considering these two factors. But many a times the two selection parameters backfire the client side companies and they have to redevelop and/or revise project. This further increases project costs to the level of home country. To avoid this I would recommend following strategies:

Quality Control:
Please check what efforts the development company takes for creating better quality of the app.
Always select a development company which gives importance to quality testing and consider it as separate activity.

1. Legal status:

Check legal status of the development company.

1. Support:

It is normal for applications to face post-development issues, which need to be rectified.

1. Select developers and not coders:

Coding and development are different activities. You can find coders easily everywhere. But developers are really genius and difficult to find. Just coding experience doesn’t make anyone a developer.

1. Compatibility:

Mobile devices and OS version mostly affects mobile app development projects. Many a time app fails just because it has been tested for compatibility with only few versions and devices.