Angularjs development company

• Replies:13
  • Closed
Courtney Rose
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 14, 2017, 2:29:37 PM via Website

Hello Professionals,
I am looking for a dedicated angularjs development company who provide precise solutions to build active websites and web applications without spending much time. Thanks in advance!

Garry J.
  • Forum posts: 13

Mar 14, 2017, 5:37:08 PM via Website

Hi Courtney

Greetings!!

Cyber Infrastructure (P) Ltd. CMMIDEV/3, ISO 9001:2008, Microsoft Gold Partner certified company is an IT Company providing services since 14+ years with 600+ people working in a single organization.

We do have an experience of 5 years working on Angular JS, It would be highly appreciated if we can make one Skype call and discuss the requirements if you have any which you want to accomplish with best quality with affordable price.

Our rates are too nominal and you will be delighted with the service.

I am looking forward for your kind attention.

Regards
Garry Jones.
email: garry3.efi@gmail(dot)com

Rajeev D

Mar 21, 2017, 9:37:02 AM via Website

Hello Courtney

Greetings for DAY!

My Self Rajiv Dave and I am Business Development Manager from Rays TechServ Private Limited

Let me give you small introduction about Our Company @ Rays Techserv

Who We Are

Rays TechServ Pvt. Ltd., commonly known to our partners and clients as Rays, has developed a reputation for itself in successfully delivering "redefined" IT solutions that enable clients in achieving their goals. Rays "redefined" IT solutions are client centric, technologically advanced, maximising usage of open-source technologies, hence is cost-effective, low maintenance and effective in meeting the client goal.

Over the years, we have delivered solutions in the domains of Health Care, Health Research, HRMS, Accounting, Invoicing, Event Management, and System Integration. Rays IT solutions have scaled across various platforms depending on the requirements such as Java, Java Swing, JSF, Hibernate, Struts, PHP, HTML5, C#, MS .Net, SharePoint, Silverlight, VB .Net, ASP .Net, Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle Web PLSQL, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, and mobile platforms for Android, iOS, and Windows

We are a team of 50+ IT Engineers with average experience of 4+ years. We provide custom and web development on all technologies. We are expertise on ASP.Net, Java, Java Spring, HTML5, CSS, mobile development, Cross Platforms, Xamerin, phonegap, Swift 3 etc..

We Served Technologies :

• HTML, CSS , JS. JQ , Angular Js
  • C# , Java. NET.
  • Mobile Application Development: IOS & Android, iPad (Native & Cross Platforms)
  • Excellent Knowledge of OOPs
  • MVC frameworks
  • Cloud Computing services
  • Product Based Development
  • PhotoShop ( Graphis Design )
  • Java Spring, Oracle, Hibernate
  • API Development & Integration
  • Good Knowledge of MySql Database

We do have an experience of +5 years working on Angular JS, It would be highly appreciated if we can make one Skype call and discuss the requirements if you have any which you want to accomplish with best quality with affordable price.

We can talk about there in information in a fast way, if you are fascinated. I hope you'd give me this opportunity.

I'm looking for long-term relationship with your organisation

Regards
**Rajeev Dave
email: rdave@raystechserv.com

Ambika Software
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 22, 2017, 1:47:21 PM via Website

Hello Courtney Rose, Ambika Software Technologies is the best Website Development Company Ever and have well experienced candidates who a have lot of experience in angularjs development.

William Jones
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 12, 2017, 2:36:59 PM via Website

Hi Courtney Rose,

I see that you are searching for one of the finest companies to get your project delivered within a short span of time without any delay in the fixed timeline.

I would like to suggest you Contus that provides powerful web applications with the help of their dedicated team of highly skilled developers who are experts in Angular Js Development.

Narendra Patidar

Dec 18, 2017, 7:10:55 AM via Website

Hi Courtney,

We provide web and web applications development services at very reasonable rate. Please share your detailed requirements at narendra.patidar@ideavate.com and I will share an estimation/queries.

Best Regards,
Narendra
Ideavate Solutions

Chandni D

Mar 14, 2018, 7:28:29 AM via Website

Hello Ms. Rose,

Hope you are doing well.

We are experience team to provide detail solution for Websites and Web Application. Goldenmace IT Solution provides scratch to end solution with 5 to 7 year experience developers, designer and Project coordinator.

Our Website - www.goldenmace.com

Looking forward for your response.

BR,
Chandni D.
Skype id : live:chandni_164
Email id : chandni@goldenmace.com

Ross Lewis
  • Forum posts: 27

Jul 9, 2018, 3:25:17 PM via Website

I think that if you're looking for dedicated AngularJS developers who are quite skillful in all new angularjs frameworks and provide out of the box development services, you should look at the review websites such as clutch.co.

Using this resource, you'll be able to find any relevant list of the best companies ( Angularjs development company as well) you want.

Anastasia Stefanuk
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 10, 2018, 10:57:11 AM via Website

Hey
Have you ever think about remote development? If yes - feel free to contact me I would like to offer you Outstaffing solutions

indianlancer
  • Forum posts: 7

Aug 9, 2019, 2:54:51 PM via Website

Hi Rose,

Greetings! We are from Indianlancer, an Innovative IT company, commonly known as IT partners, has developed a reputation for providing Awesome IT solutions that enable clients in achieving their business goals. Indianlancer IT solutions are technologically advanced and flexible to adapt future scopes.

We are a team of 20+ IT Engineers with minimum experience of 2- 4+ years. We provide custom and web development on all technologies. We have Android development dedicated teams, called Den of Experts.

I'm looking for long-term relationship with your organisation

Regards

email: contact@indianlancer.com

altrove jones

CruzataSoft

Feb 20, 2020, 11:30:18 AM via Website

Hello Courtney,

CruzataSoft Pvt. Ltd. is a leading Web & mobile app development company. We have dedicated developers to offer services in full time, part-time or hourly based projects. We design and develop custom rich applications for all mobile devices and have range of portfolio in various services related to web technologies including javascript frameworks, angularjs, reactjs, nodejs, android development, php and wordpress website and custom blog application setups and software development for business.

We would be happy to offer our dedicated developers with minimal rates and best services.
You can check our website for more details:

Regards,
Eric - Managing Director
CruzataSoft

lady Martel
  • Forum posts: 7

Jun 30, 2020, 7:18:48 AM via Website

Good evening!
I am really interested in your company as a possible future worker!
Are there any vacancies for now? I am interested in remote ones.
Do you post it on Remotely.Jobs?
Be so kind to answer. Thank you in advance!:)

Harry Parker

Feb 1, 2022, 12:29:01 PM via Website

Here are the practical and straightforward steps to hire Angular JS developer. Start with writing a crispy project description. You'll want to specify your area of work and the skills and necessities you are looking for in an AngularJS programmer. Once you've written a project description, you have to post it on connector sites such as Upwork, Freelancer, RemoteOK, etc. Now your mailbox will be flooded with resumes from talented Angular JS developers. Now you can shortlist, interview, and hire the most suitable AngularJS developers for your project.

More Info - invedus.com/services/hire-angularjs-developers/

Stalla Sweet

Feb 2, 2024, 1:16:29 PM via Website

There are significant benefits to working with experienced application developers. Experienced professionals ensure development efficiency and speed, and make informed decisions based on a wide range of experience. Their unique skills in design and user experience ensure a high standard of app usability. In addition, the professionalism of an experienced team is a key factor in the success of the project and ensures its effective implementation.